From comprehensive leadership development programs to bite-sized management training courses, we have flexible learning solutions that can be customized to your needs.
Building and developing a robust leadership talent pipeline is critical to the success of any organization. That is not new. What has changed is the speed and urgency of developing that pipeline in an increasingly competitive global marketplace to maintain or gain competitive advantage.
Starting with a clear understanding of your business strategies and needs, any of our solutions can customized.
- Assessments & Coaching– Using a combination of our assessment tools we leverage from our best-in-class partners, we can benchmark and assess your talent. We can then work with them through our coaching solutions to gain further self-awareness, prepare them for new challenges and elevate them to higher levels of performance.
- Action Learning Program– Action Learning is a solution that involves a small group working together over a period of time to solve a real and current business challenge for your company. Over the course of the program, your high potentials experience some core in-class leadership development program content. The team members then work together to apply this knowledge while working in the “real world” as a project team working on a stated business project with business outcomes.
* As individuals, your high potentials are provided with an impactful leadership experience and put their personal development plans into action.
* As a team, they form critical problem-solving, interpersonal and change management skills while they deepen their relationships with other top talents.
* As an organization, you benefit from your top talents generating a solution to a current business problem that is also a tangible way to demonstrate the ROI of program.
- Lumina Spark assessment & facilitated program
- Lumina Emotion assessment & facilitated program
- Lumina Leader assessment and facilitated program
- Goal Setting
- Delivering Feedback/Difficult Feedback
- Developing Employees
- Leadership Skills for Women
- Interviewing Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
- Communication Skills/Presentation Skills
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Interacting with senior leaders
- Learning about your business
- Meeting key customers
- Learning about and various functions in your company
- Understanding your key policies and employment law
- Being paired with a mentor
- Developing a network
- Building a plan for their first 90 days