Using our best-in-class assessments & expert facilitation, we can help you develop strategy, assess your culture, align your organization and improve levels of engagement.
We agree with an asterix. When culture and strategy are fully aligned, and teams and departments are communicating effectively and performing at a high level, companies eat their competition for breakfast and win in the marketplace. That is bringing soul to your organization.
Starting with a clear understanding of your business strategies and needs, any of our solutions can customized.
We can work with you to design and facilitate impactful strategic planning meetings with your senior leadership teams, departments or matrixed teams. We have a multitude of solutions including:
- Team/Organizational Cultural Assessment– Using our 5 Cultures of Culture Assessment (5CCA), we can work with you to measure the strength and health of your overall current culture, based on the 5 elements that define culture: Capability Culture; Commitment Culture; Alignment Culture; Individual Performance Culture; and Team Performance Culture.
- Gap Analysis– Based on the 5CCA Assessment we can uncover the root causes and discuss how to leverage strengths and address opportunities.
- Purpose– We can work with your team to clarify the purpose of the team, and ensure all members have clarity on the role of the team.
- Strategic Objectives– We can lead a facilitated discussion on the strategic objectives of the team. We will ensure alignment on these objectives and how the team will measure success.
- Communication & Team Member Styles– Using our Lumina Team and Lumina Spark assessments, we can examine individual communication styles, collective team strengths and blind spots to maximize success. By gaining a new perspective of each other, teams are able to overcome communication barriers and resolve hidden issues.
- Commitments and Actions– We will ensure all team members have full clarity on the commitments, responsibilities and action plans linked to the strategic plan. We will also work with the team on how the members will hold each other accountable.
One of our core commitments is to enable business leaders and HR professionals to realize the potential of their human capital and achieve sustainable growth. We also strive to continually provide innovative ways to align, connect and activate people strategies with tangible business outcomes.
We can work with your HR Leadership team using the process outlined above in a fully customized way.
If there is a current business, culture or strategy book your team is using- let us know- we can integrate it. If not, ask us for some suggestions.
We can also leverage the HR Partner Assessment which measures 5 critical HR competencies that will help you determine your strengths and development needs, individually and as a team.
Are you a small to medium-sized business looking to take your HR function to the next level beyond the more transactional aspects of HR like payroll, benefits and compliance?
We love to work with small to medium-sized businesses that are looking to expand their HR capabilities outside of the transactional aspects of HR.
Using any of the assessments described and our previous experience, we can work with you to develop your strategic HR plan, define your structure and culture, expand your team and implement a solid foundation for you to build upon.
Is your organization in the middle of an acquisition and you are looking for a partner to help you define the new structure post integration? Are you planning a significant cultural transformation to better adapt to market changes and customer needs? We can help.
We have first-hand experience in the planning and implementation of mergers, acquisitions and large-scale reorganizations- and the cultural transformation that is required for success.
Our team can work with you to define and implement your new organizational structure. Using our Cultural Transformation Readiness Assessment-40 (CTRA-40), we can help you measure your organization’s readiness to successfully transform your culture based on 6 Cultural Change Readiness Predictors.
Using our 5 Cultures of Culture Assessment (5CCA)
, we can work with you to measure the strength and health of your current culture, identify the strengths to leverage and the changes required.
Using our Lumina Culture
assessment and facilitation, we can work with your senior leaders to identify and nurture the company culture required for success going forward.
We can also help you plan and implement a robust change management strategy
along the way to engage your people during this period of significant change.
Our team also has experience in developing metrics and scorecards for you to measure progress along the way.
We can support you from A-Z during your M&A, reorganization or transformation.
We have a ton of experience with people engagement strategies, survey instruments and ideas on how to take meaningful actions to drive engagement.
Pizza lunches are nice, but not a solution in our opinion. Casual Fridays are not a solution either. Engaging cultures are not built through cuisine, or couture.
We can partner with you create meaningful strategies to increase the engagement of your people. We can work with you to design and deliver a comprehensive engagement survey, or quick employee “pulse” survey.
If you already have an engagement survey, we can work with you to assess the results and develop meaningful action plans and measure progress along the way.
Our team has deep capabilities in the area of Learning & Development.
We can support you in a variety of ways including:
We can also assist you with vendor partner selection for your live or online learning needs.
- Strategy development
- Needs analysis
- Design and development of learning programs
- Business impact analysis including L&D dashboards and ROI measurement
Connect With Us today to discuss how we can help amplify the soul of your people and engagement strategies.
strategic HR consulting, strategic HR consulting, strategic HR consulting, strategic HR consulting, strategic HR consulting, strategic HR consulting, strategic HR consulting