We know that is it critical to surround ourselves with a diverse and expansive network of like-minded partners, who share our values and approach, in order to achieve success for our clients. They too bring soul to their work.
The Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI) self- assessment reveals both the “inner-core” strengths that need to be leveraged and the “inner-core” gaps and limiting factors that must be addressed by a leader to unleash their full-potential. This is particularly useful for senior leaders or high potentials receiving coaching.
How We Partner With John
We are certified practitioners of his Intelligent Leadership coaching methodology and assessment tools and use them in a variety of applications.
- Highly customizable: Workshops, reports and solutions can be customized to the needs of your organization.
- No forced-choice answers: Lumina embraces the paradoxes in our personality, allowing for the nuances and contradictions that make up real human beings.
- No types: Lumina does not box, label or number you.
- Layers of depth: Lumina measures your underlying, everyday and overextended personas so you can gain insight into how your behavior changes in different situations.
- Proven credibility: Based on research with an international professional population, the Lumina model of personality is empirically grounded and statistically verified.
- It sticks: By using simple color coding and normal words (free of jargon), Lumina quickly becomes a common language among teams.
- Mobile Ready: Assessments are accessible to participants and administrators 24/7, with fully customizable reports.
How We Partner With Lumina
We are certified practitioners with Lumina Learning, and can use any of them in a variety of applications.
The founder and president of LEW Learning, Leslie E. Wilson, has over 15 years of experience in the learning and development field, building a background from both in-house corporate and consulting perspectives.
In addition to her corporate experience, Leslie is the co-author of an exciting book about performance appraisals, which is called Ready-to-Use Performance Appraisals, published by John Wiley in Fall 2006. She has also written articles for various Hispanic publications on themes such as: negotiating, starting a business, and more.
How We Partner With Leslie
Leslie has a wide array of high quality leadership, management, communications and personal development training programs that we can draw from to address your specific leadership development needs. Content can be fully tailored, and facilitated by our team in a way that is relevant and impactful for your people.