Take a moment to review the positions we are actively recruiting for. We are continually searching for talented individuals on behalf of our clients. We have a variety of open career opportunities throughout the year.
We are equally committed to find the best talent on behalf of our clients, and finding dream jobs for our candidates.
If you are interested, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Posted: 4 May, 2017
Top NYC retail firm, with decades of history in designing, marketing, producing and distributing a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label apparel brands throughout North America is seeking a new Trademark Paralegal to join its exciting team.
Tremendous growth opportunity. This role will report into the General Counsel with specific focus on Trademark Paralegal activities.
What you will be doing (including but not limited to):
- Assisting with custom trademark searches using Saegis, Serion for trademark clearance searching and analysis;
- Utilizing the US PTO database to conduct trademark searching online;
- Conducting common law trademark searches online;
- Filing trademark applications;
- Handling all legal issues delegated by attorney;
- Typing correspondence, memoranda, legal documents and forms;
- Maintaining, scheduling and coordinating all meetings and travel arrangements when necessary;
- Maintaining legal records system;
- Ensuring all agreements are filed online and in its corresponding hard copy files;
What you bring:
- 5+ years of paralegal (with focus on Trademark) plus relevant Bachelor's Degree;
- Ability to produce accurate legal documents with minimal supervision;
- Proven ability to proofread typed material for grammatical, typographical and spelling errors (i.e., knowledge of proofreader's marks, punctuation, grammar, spelling) of law office correspondence and legal case matters;
- Ability to effectively perform within a fast-paced environment;
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and perform multiple assignments and contribute successfully as part of a team;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
NOTE: This role will grow into a much broader trademark role by filing all correspondence with the PTO, and corresponding with trademark counsel worldwide
Contact us today about this exciting opportunity by sending your resume to email@example.com