Take a moment to review the positions we are actively recruiting for. We are continually searching for talented individuals on behalf of our clients. We have a variety of open career opportunities throughout the year.
We are equally committed to find the best talent on behalf of our clients, and finding dream jobs for our candidates.
If you are interested, please send an email with your resume to [email protected] to apply.
Posted: 15 April, 2017
Location: New Jersey
High growth, New Jersey-based e-Commerce retailer (playing in the consumer electronics "space" with industry leaders like eBay and Amazon) is searching for its first Director of Marketing to join their Executive team and lead the Marketing strategies, plans and activities!
Having been at the forefront of the digital imaging revolution years ago, this pioneering retailer has been consistently rated by leading consumer advisors as a “top shopping destination for consumer electronics products”.
You will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of the organization's marketing and advertising initiatives. Reporting directly to the President/CEO, your primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, public relations and new business development. You will ensure that the organization's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives which involves seeking out new and innovative ways to deliver messaging, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
We need someone who has extensive experience in Consumer Electronics or Housewares marketing and a strong understanding and vision on how to set our business apart from our competition.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute the entire Marketing plan for the company
- Setting and achieving strategic goals related to social media metrics, advertising and marketing campaign initiatives;
- Design and improve upon marketing campaigns for each aspect of our company
- Negotiate compensation and project details for outside contractors related to marketing and promotions
- Create and propagate and enthusiastic brand message that will resonate with our target demographics
- Building strategy to attract and develop new business; launch opportunities;
- Manage 3rd party relationships;
- Develop relationships with off-price (ie. Groupon)
- Oversee and direct Social media marketing efforts and activities.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing required (MBA preferred);
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing and/or advertising;
- 5+ years experience in a Marketing leadership role (ideally the #1 Marketing role);
- Strong leadership and project development skills;
- Visionary, innovative and creative thinker;
- Superior written, spoken communication skills;
- Passionate and excels in storytelling;
- Extremely impactful presenter (with strong knowledge of presentation software – Powerpoint);
- Strength and proven track record of developing and executing effective strategic marketing campaigns;
- Experience in Consumer Electronics or Housewares Marketing;
- Experience in developing and owning Marketing budgets;
- Experience managing external marketing partners/vendors/providers;
- Resilient, highly resourceful and excels in navigating ambiguity; self-motivated and driven; confident, “take-charge” attitude;
- Strong influencing skills.
And there’s more….
- TREMENDOUS opportunity to develop your own department and put your footprint on an evolving business!!
- UNIQUE SCHEDULING!! Mondays to Thursdays – 9:30am to 6:30pm and leave early on Fridays!
Contact us today about this exciting opportunity by sending your resume to [email protected]