Take a moment to review the positions we are actively recruiting for. We are continually searching for talented individuals on behalf of our clients. We have a variety of open career opportunities throughout the year.
We are equally committed to find the best talent on behalf of our clients, and finding dream jobs for our candidates.
If you are interested, please send an email with your resume to email@example.com to apply.
Posted: 10 March, 2017
Location: New Jersey
High growth, New Jersey-based e-Commerce retailer (playing in the consumer electronics "space" with industry leaders like eBay and Amazon) is searching for its first Human Resources Manager to establish its people practices, lead and influence its continuing evolution. Having been at the forefront of the digital imaging revolution years ago, this pioneering retailer has been consistently rated by leading consumer advisors as a “top shopping destination for consumer electronics products”.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing general HR support and guidance to all team members.
- Providing key advisory/coaching support to Senior Leadership Team.
- Designing, recommending and executing HR strategies, policies, procedures, systems and tools.
- Providing employee relations support in leading internal investigations and issue-resolution including liaising with external legal counsel or legislative agencies.
- Assisting with Occupational Health & Safety activities.
- Developing and overseeing Performance Review system including identification and development of internal successors for critical positions.
- Overseeing Total Rewards Program (compensation/benefits) including developing and maintaining Position Descriptions and organizational charts.
- Attending, leading and documenting various organizational meetings.
- Drafting and delivering all people-related communications.
- Designing and leading Talent Acquisition program and activities (including partnering with external search providers); Developing and maintaining external candidate pipelines; Developing, coordinating and implementing community-based recruiting initiatives in liaison with colleges and local organizations; designing and facilitating On-boarding process.
- Recommending, planning and coordinating company social activities.
- Designing and leading team member "departure" procedures.
- Organizing and maintaining HR records.
- Assisting with relevant and required internal/external audits.
What you bring:
- Minimum 5 years progressive Human Resources experience in a warehouse, distribution or manufacturing environment
- 2-5 years in an HR leadership role
- BA in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Behavior or related field.
- SHRM certification (PHR, SPHR) (a plus).
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) (required).
- Microsoft NAV (Navision) ERP software experience (a plus);
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (a plus);
- Experience with creative talent acquisition sourcing through social media (Facebook, etc.) as well as Job Boards (LinkedIn, Monster, CareerBuilders, The Ladders, etc.) (required).
- Experience with HRIS/HRMS (a plus)
- Resilient, highly resourceful and excels in navigating ambiguity; self-motivated and driven; confident, “take-charge” attitude; strong influencing skills; sense of humor, positive, passionate and proven ability to nurture a culture of energy and “fun”.
And there's more!!
- HUGE growth potential, opportunity to develop your own department and put your footprint on an evolving business!!
- UNIQUE SCHEDULING!! Mondays to Thursdays – 9:30am to 6:30pm and leave early on Fridays!
Contact us today about this exciting opportunity by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org