Take a moment to review the positions we are actively recruiting for. We are continually searching for talented individuals on behalf of our clients. We have a variety of open career opportunities throughout the year.
We are equally committed to find the best talent on behalf of our clients, and finding dream jobs for our candidates.
If you are interested, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Posted: 1 March, 2017
We are recruiting for an exciting Property Accountant/Financial Analyst role with the largest property management firm in North America.
This position has overall responsibility for the cash management of a portfolio of condo/coop properties (usual portfolio size is 20-25 properties). Also has responsibility for analyzing the general ledger (GL) for the portfolio.
What you'll be doing:
- Completing all bank reconciliations and monthly work papers as assigned to each property;
- Managing and preparing monthly bank reconciliations for the assigned portfolio of buildings while also posting the interest on the buildings’ reserve accounts.
- Inputting all general ledger journal entries such as bank transfer, interest income, expense re-classifications, reserve contributions, etc.;
- Creating and maintaining the necessary reclassification of journal entries;
- Preparing monthly financial statements and making any necessary adjustments;
- Ensuring that the real estate taxes on each property are paid accordingly in the appropriate period and that enough funds are escrowed in order to make the necessary transfers;
- Meeting the properties’ annual budgets deadlines by overseeing the preparation of the budget packages and presenting budgets at the budget meetings for each property;
- Partnering closely with outside auditors;
- Completing special projects for both clients and managers as assigned.
What you bring:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting (Finance or Economics can be considered as well);
- 2-5 Years Accounting experience (preferably in property management or Real Estate fields); MUST HAVE CO-OP and or CONDO experience in residential, NOT rentals NOT commercial:
- Mastery in Excel;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Detailed-oriented dealing with multiple tasks at a time and extremely organized with all information and projects;
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently;
- Must be self-driven with the ability to identify, plan and prioritize projects and assignments and be able to meet important deadlines.
Contact us today about this exciting opportunity by sending your resume to email@example.com